The Racing Appeals Panel registry can be contacted by:
Panel registry staff can:
- provide general information about the Racing Appeals Panel
- provide information about how you could get help to make an application
- provide technical help when submitting a form.
Our registry staff are not able to provide legal advice.
If you need:
- help to fill in the application form—contact your industry support organisation or seek independent legal advice
- language support when filling in the form—call 13 25 23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints can be submitted via the Queensland Government process.
Last updated: 16 Oct 2023